Legend is not rendered in image correctly

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
TestAlways
Advanced

Legend is not rendered in image correctly

Post by TestAlways » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm

I just updated to the 2014 release (I call it 2014.02, "02" for February, but I believe you are calling it 2014.10)

In the attached demo, the image size is not the same as the chart and the legend is not rendered correctly--it goes beyond the width of the image.

The legend is essential in my line of work.

Ed Dressel
Attachments
Legend Wrong Size.zip
(2.51 KiB) Downloaded 491 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legend is not rendered in image correctly

Post by Yeray » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi Ed,
TestAlways wrote:I just updated to the 2014 release (I call it 2014.02, "02" for February, but I believe you are calling it 2014.10)
No, the second number is not the month.
The latest release is 2014.10.140220. Let me try to explain what each number indicates:
2014: The year of the release. We could consider it as the major version number.
10: A sequential release number. We could consider it as the minor version number.
140220: The date of the build in the format "yymmdd"
TestAlways wrote:In the attached demo, the image size is not the same as the chart and the legend is not rendered correctly--it goes beyond the width of the image.
Could you please specify in what version this demo gave a different result? I seem to see the same in v2013.09
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legend is not rendered in image correctly

Post by Yeray » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 am

Yeray wrote:Hi Ed,
TestAlways wrote:In the attached demo, the image size is not the same as the chart and the legend is not rendered correctly--it goes beyond the width of the image.
Could you please specify in what version this demo gave a different result? I seem to see the same in v2013.09
I see in this thread you are using TeeChart v2013.08. I've checked it and I see the legend in the left was completely visible with that version.
I'll add it to the bug tracker:
http://bugs.teechart.net/show_bug.cgi?id=634
Feel free to add your mail account to the CC list to be automatically notified when an update arrives.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy