D7 Installation Issue

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
ISD

D7 Installation Issue

Post by ISD » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:40 pm

Hello All, I have Delphi 7 (build 8.1)

I purchased TeeChart Standard V8 two days ago and tried installing it last night. The installation seemed to work fine but when I tried to bring up Delphi I got the following errors:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't load package C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\TeeChart Standard 80 for Delphi 7\Delphi7\Bin\DclTree87.bpl.
Cannot load package 'Tee87'. It contains unit 'TeeAbout,' which is also contained in package 'tee70'
Do you want to attempt to load this package next time a project is loaded?

This application has failed to start because DCLTree87.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Can't load package C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\TeeChart Standard 80 for Delphi 7\Delphi7\Bin\DclTQR87.bpl.
The specified module could not be found.

This application has failed to start because DCLTree87.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Can't load package C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\\Bin\DCLDSS70.bpl.
The specified module could not be found.

This is my first experience with purchasing TeeChart and I need some help!!!

Thanks All

ISD

Nevermind

Post by ISD » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:12 pm

I realized that I had to rebuild the packages with a utility that came with my Report Builder. Once I did that everything seems to work great!

CAC

Post by CAC » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:47 am

HELP!!!!!

I just had the same problem - upgrading from TeeChart 7 to TeeChart 8. Delphi 7 complains and won't load TeeChart (which is not good since I am in the middle of a major project that relies on TeeChart). I also have ReportBuilder, but the Build/Install TeeChart application in ReportBuilder cant find the necessary files (no Tee800 directory)

:?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:27 am

Hi CAC,

Your problem is the same as described here. If this doesn't help don't hesitate to let us know.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum