Anyone remember Whitewater Objectgraphics?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
achristouio

Anyone remember Whitewater Objectgraphics?

Post by achristouio » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:50 pm

When working in Borland Pascal I wrote several applications using ObjetGraphics tool. but unfortunately the producer was engulphed by some alien group who probably disliked the abilities it made available to most laymen in pascal programming.

I just wondered if the ability of defining a world scale and the other axis units could be available in tChart.
Also what I used was the ability to plot text along a circle and other functions so I could print names around a circle, up to 2 m wide in diameter (around twice A0 chart in width, eg spreading it over about 4 A0 sheets :-) Or bigger, if wanted.

Is such abilities available in v. 7 (which I already have on my computer) or v. 8 or is this something which could be supported in a future v.9 or alike??

achristouio

Re: Anyone remember Whitewater Objectgraphics?

Post by achristouio » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:32 am

9345067 wrote:When working in Borland Pascal I wrote several applications using ObjetGraphics tool. but unfortunately the producer was engulphed by some alien group who probably disliked the abilities it made available to most laymen in pascal programming.

I just wondered if the ability of defining a world scale and the other axis units could be available in tChart.
Also what I used was the ability to plot text along a circle and other functions so I could print names around a circle, up to 2 m wide in diameter (around twice A0 chart in width, eg spreading it over about 4 A0 sheets :-) Or bigger, if wanted.

Is such abilities available in v. 7 (which I already have on my computer) or v. 8 or is this something which could be supported in a future v.9 or alike??
Noone has any interest of plotting in real world coordinates that might represent plots huge as 1 km wide (mainly on in a pdf-file :-) ) That was possible to do with that package. On a Win 3.1 computer :-)

Funny Delphi has no support for that, just the space confined by a integer.