TeeTools/Tools menu disappeared after installing Decision

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
achristouio

TeeTools/Tools menu disappeared after installing Decision

Post by achristouio » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:08 pm

I followed the description of including Decision Tools in BDS 2006, but when I restarted again BDS, Tools was disappeared and is not shown on the menu when editing tChart properties.

Any idea what has happened and what to do to get them back again?

I would like to have both tchart and decision tools, but disabling Decision tools did not help me.

I have a big project where different tools are an important part :-(

achristouio

Re: TeeTools/Tools menu disappeared after installing Decisio

Post by achristouio » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:37 pm

Well, it turns out I had to deinstall the Decision tool. In some way it integrate parts of TeeChart package, and now it didn't want to install tChart either because dcldss100 did contain also tchart, even if I had removed any reference to tee and dcltee from the source. Could dclbde contain some reference to tee??

achristouio

Re: TeeTools/Tools menu disappeared after installing Decisio

Post by achristouio » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:43 pm

5891343 wrote:Well, it turns out I had to deinstall the Decision tool. In some way it integrate parts of TeeChart package, and now it didn't want to install tChart either because dcldss100 did contain also tchart, even if I had removed any reference to tee and dcltee from the source. Could dclbde contain some reference to tee??
When recompiling again dcldss it says I need to add dclTeePro710, TeeUI710, TeeDB710 and Tee710

Is the inclusion of these the reason why BDS later deny to load tChart?
Or was this lacking somehow at first try to compile?

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:55 am

Hi achristouio,

I guess decision cube packages were compiled with BDS's default TeeChart version (Tee100). You should try disabling decision cube packages, reinstall TeChart v7 and try recompiling decision cube packages with this TeeChart version. If you are a source code customer you can use the Recompile tool provided with the source code installer. Otherwise you can use de DCubeRecomp tool at C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart 7.08 for Delphi 2006\Delphi10\Decision Cube.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum